I am battling a big headache. Have had it all day. I don't get headaches traditionally, though it has to be said in recent times I am starting to.
I've just had my second coffee, and if that doesn't fix it my recovery-back-up plan involves any or all of the following:
- Blue castello cheese on Vita-Weets (plain)
- Sea salt Kettle chips
- fresh salmon and wild barramundi with green beans and scalloped potatoes (made with cheese and cream, oh my)
- a high top apple pie with cream
- alcohol, ranging from wine to limoncello which really has just turned out a very lemony vodka. Bit disappointing actuallement.
- back episodes of Glee
- a bubble bath
- The Age newspaper on the bed. Now.
My back-up plan does NOT include:
- the Collingwood-Freo game tonight.
Wow. Just writing a list is making my headache recede. Must have been the coffee.
Does that mean I have to resist indulgence tonight?