Top to bottom
1. View from our window, Prague. You can see Prague Castle up the top in the distance.
2. On the train from Vienna. Snow.
3. First dinner, Prague. This was lard spread on bread, topped with chopped crackling. Rich.
4. View of Prague proper from the castle complex.
5. The church in the castle complex. Cannot remember its name. It was beautiful.
6. The metronome clock. Every hour it does a show. Reminded me of the scene in Shrek 2 I think it was.
7. We went to a medieval-themed dinner with my friend and her son. This was the belly dancing with snake act. There were pirate fights, Hodor-like waiters (clothes-wise, not speech-wise), a band, ale and platters of meat. Also these belly dancers who worked with veils, swords and snakes. Top night.