Wednesday, July 15, 2009

500th post

I have written an elaborate celebration piece but came across this while going through my archives.

I'll bring the other one to you soon, but in the meantime I wanted to re-post this from the Dormitory Boys.

I think it has to be my absolute favourite. Consider this the beginning of a small series of fave videos revisited.

I just watched it again for the first time in a couple of years. It makes me smile and then I get all teary for some reason at the song's peak towards to end.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

I'm not Craig said...

I don't know how I missed this the first time atound but thank you for re-posting it amd let me just say That. Was. Awesome.

Happy 500th!

Melba said...

Aren't they wonderful? I watch it and then want to watch it again. Then I have the song in my mind all day and THAT'S A GOOD THING.

Thanks INC. Glad to see you are still around dude. How goes it? I've given up going to your blog, but I still miss you.