Friday has been good to me this week.
Today I have done the following:
- had a kitchen renovation designed, including choosing the surfaces, the accessoires and appliances
- had the pictures drawn and measurements taken, but the other way around
- decided on charcoal for the wooden floors
- eaten a bagel and a banana pancake (a really thick, fluffy one)
- made coffees on our new machine. It's gorge.
- taken delivery of OUR NEW KING-SIZED BED THAT DOESN'T MOVE WHEN CLOKEY TURNS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- put new, appropriately-sized linen on bed
- heated up napoli sauce, made from scratch by moi. There is nothing simpler. Nothing I tell you.
- moved our old bed into Daughter One's room. It's a queen-size, she will be rapt, even if I do call it "the Boat Bed."
- decided to renovate the bathroom as well
- decided to use long tiles. Ooooh.
- chosen tapware, vanity unit and new kitchen sink. And come in under budget.
What a day of achievements. The only thing on the list not done was see Bright Star. I think we'll be too tired to go tonight. Tomorrow?