Friday, October 13, 2006

WARNING: THIS PROBABLY THE WORST OF THE LOT, DON'T WATCH AGAIN IF YOU'RE RELIGIOUS, ESP. CATHOLIC.


but i'm sorry, i find it hilarious.


what gives you the horn?

i love dudley's voice right at the point when he lists all the things that give him the horn, after stating that his wife DOESN'T, he says "everything gives me the horn."

i have never seen this footage. we had it on tape, so obviously i had no idea dudley leaves his seat and has a crack at the blow-up doll.

it is crass. it is distasteful. but it amuses me muchly.

so tell me. do you hate me?

6 comments:

Adam said...

Hell No!

I'm not Craig said...

I have not watched this. It has nothing to do with religious reasons and everything to do with some computer issue that prevents me from viewing YouTube clips.

I do enjoy the work of Derek and Clive. Perhaps I could find it on video at some local establishment.


PS I could never hate you.

Peter said...

That's actually relatively tame Derek and Clive, truth be told. They had some really rancid stuff. I didn't hear the C-bomb once in that lot and that's usually their favourite word :)

My favourite Cook and Moore stuff was the Not Only, But Also stuff they did on TV. The One Legged Tarzan audition... the one where the dad is explaining the Birds and The Bees and getting it completely wrong. The Frog and Peach at a disadvantage out in the Yorkshire Moors. Much less blue, but just as funny!

Melba said...

just wait peter. rancid is coming, along with liberal lashings of the word cunt.

Melba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melba said...

this is still not working. the lord has definitely smote it.