1. yesterday was good. i wrote a lot. i'm working on the opus i have been working on very sporadically since 1999.
2. the brownlows were boring, boring, boring. i knew they would be, but i had to see for myself. first and last time i watch them.
3. i was going for richo. what a spunk. WHAT A SPUNK!
4. there was one girl that i saw in a shocker frock. it was a backless number, red with black lace that looked like tatts all along the top of her rump. she was a little heavy for that frock, if you ask moi.
5. highlight was strauchanie. i love him. he is the funniest. he is the best.
6. today was good until i found headlice in 2 of the 3 children. well, the hairdresser found them. so i am up to my elbows in cheap hair conditioner and it's so fucking awful. maybe i need a glass of wine now.
7. we are going to the movies tonight. the boys will see wall-e, and us girls will see something called wild child. sounds... great. no really. the girls are pumped.
8. i am still enjoying the geraldine brooks book. next one will be the people of the book, i think. is this a good choice or should i go back to the beginning and read in chrono order?
9. i'm having a manicure tomorrow. it's just so decadent. i've never been a manicure person, but i am trying to be now. they just do it so much better than a nut trying to do it at home.
10. i'm realising some new visitors to this blog are, like, really young. i'm wondering where they've come from, and why they read. it's nice, but i don't really get it. i'm so boring to anyone who's hip.
11. i haven't managed any writing today, but plan to get back to it tomorrow.
12. go cats.